Thursday 5 September 2019

Art Journal Cover - Treasured Memory

Hello all crafty People 
How Are you ??
Today I am sharing one of my fav projects till now which is an altered art journal cover with You all 
This one I have made in a typical Mixed media style where I have used small knick knack which I found in my house. I would like to call this project as a #trashtotreasure one …


As for the process 
1. First of all I have painted the whole cover with black Gesso to prepare the base 

2. After that I created the background with Doing the stenciling part with the help of texture paste 
3. Also Adhered all the elements like burlap, Some random MDF cutout, Scrap toy pieces, Some art stones and few paper flowers to complete the composition. 
4. Next step was to paint the whole composition in black with black Gesso again 
Also I added few more elements like a #treasuredmemory sentiment and some chipboard cutout later on. 
5. Last step was to do the Dry brushing technique with the help of metallic colours in Teal, blue and Golden to finish the project. 
Sharing some final pictures with you all 
Do let me know your thoughts about the project would love to know as its my first try for this kind of Mixed media project. 
Thanks and Love 
Shweta 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Time - Art Journal

Time - Art Journal Hello crafty souls  Today Sharing Art Journal Page with you all  I have shared the whole process via a You...