Thursday 12 September 2019

Art Journal Page - Bon Voyage

Hello everyone
Presenting with you all my next Journal Page ...Hope you all like it
So this one is a Travel theme Journal Page where I have used Stamping extensively


For the Process  I have made a collage with the torn pattern paper. 
Then applied a thin layer of Gesso here and there 

Then applied texture paste with stencil on the lower side of page like stone effect. 
After that applied light layer of watercolour with blue and brown colour. 


Then afterwards when the base is ready I stamped the suitcase stamp with Bonvoyage sentiment on another white cardstock and then coloured it with watercolours 
Lastly, stamped the whole background with different travel theme stamps from Itsybitsy 

And My Journal page is ready 


Joining in this Art Journal Page to Craft Stamper Take It, Make It Challenge

Regards 
Shweta 

2 comments:

  1. You journal spread looks amazing. Great colours and texture. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Time - Art Journal

Time - Art Journal Hello crafty souls  Today Sharing Art Journal Page with you all  I have shared the whole process via a You...